Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views:0 Author:hu Publish Time: 2021-09-02 Origin:dapeng
Laser welding uses high-energy laser pulses to locally heat a material in a small area. The energy of laser radiation diffuses into the material through heat conduction, and the material is melted to form a specific molten pool. It is a new type of welding method, mainly for the welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts. It can realize spot welding, butt welding, stitch welding, sealing welding, etc., with high aspect ratio, small weld width, and small heat affected zone. Small deformation, fast welding speed, smooth and beautiful welding seam, no need or simple processing after welding, high welding seam quality, no air holes, precise control, small focus spot, high positioning accuracy, and easy to realize automation.
Laser welding is one of the important aspects of the application of laser material processing technology. It is also often called laser welding machine and laser welding machine. According to its working mode, it can often be divided into laser mold welding machine (manual welding machine), automatic laser welding machine, Laser spot welding machine, optical fiber transmission laser welding machine, optical welding is the use of high-energy laser pulses to locally heat the material in a small area. The energy of the laser radiation is diffused into the material through heat conduction, and the material is melted to form a specific molten pool In order to achieve the purpose of welding.
The main characteristics of laser welding machine
In the 1970s, it was mainly used for welding thin-walled materials and low-speed welding. The welding process is of thermal conductivity type, that is, the surface of the workpiece is heated by laser radiation, and the surface heat is diffused to the inside through thermal conduction. By controlling the width, energy, peak power and repetition frequency of the laser pulse With other parameters, the workpiece is melted to form a specific molten pool. Because of its unique advantages, it has been successfully applied to precision welding of micro and small parts.
The emergence of high-power CO2 and high-power YAG lasers opened up a new field of laser welding. Deep penetration welding based on the pinhole effect has been obtained, and it has been widely used in machinery, automobiles, steel and other industrial fields.
Compared with other welding technologies, the main advantages of laser welding are:
1. Fast speed, large depth, and small deformation.
2. It can be welded at room temperature or under special conditions, and the welding equipment is simple. For example, when the laser passes through the electromagnetic field, the beam will not shift; the laser can be welded in vacuum, air and certain gas environments, and can be welded through glass or materials that are transparent to the beam.
3. It can weld refractory materials such as titanium, quartz, etc., and can weld heterogeneous materials with good results.
4. After the laser is focused, the power density is high. When welding high-power devices, the aspect ratio can reach 5:1, and the highest can reach 10:1.
5. Micro welding is possible. After the laser beam is focused, a small spot can be obtained, and it can be accurately positioned, which can be used in the assembly welding of micro and small workpieces that are mass-produced automatically.
6. It can weld hard-to-access parts and perform non-contact long-distance welding, which has great flexibility. Especially in recent years, the use of optical fiber transmission technology in YAG laser processing technology has made laser welding technology more widely promoted and applied.
7. The laser beam is easy to split the beam according to time and space, and can process multiple beams at the same time and multi-station processing, which provides conditions for more precise welding.
Types of laser welding machine
Laser welding machine is also often called laser welding machine, laser welding machine, laser welding machine, laser cold welding machine, laser argon welding machine, laser welding equipment, etc. According to its working method, it can often be divided into laser mold welding machine (manual laser welding equipment), automatic laser welding machine, laser spot welding machine, optical fiber transmission laser welding machine, galvanometer welding machine, handheld welding machine, etc., dedicated laser welding The equipment includes sensor welding machine, silicon steel sheet laser welding equipment, keyboard laser welding equipment.
While widely using laser welding technology, people also continue to conduct in-depth research on it. In view of its shortcomings, the heating performance of other heat sources is used to improve the heating of the laser to the workpiece. On the basis of maintaining the advantages of laser heating, Laser and other heat sources are used for composite heat source welding, mainly including laser and arc, laser and plasma arc, laser and induction heat source composite welding, and dual laser beam welding. Hybrid welding can increase welding penetration, improve joint performance, reduce equipment costs, and increase welding speed and productivity. In short, laser welding has high production efficiency, stable and reliable processing quality, and good economic and social benefits. In an era where new equipment, new materials, new technologies and new processes are constantly emerging and constantly updated, producers must not only understand the characteristics, advantages and requirements of laser welding, but also recognize the many innovations and future trends in this field. Only in this way can they grasp The trend of technology can always be at the forefront of the times.