Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views:0 Author:hu Publish Time: 2019-08-21 Origin:dapeng
CO2-30W laser marking machine
CO2-30W laser marking machine is widely used in marking and cutting clothing leather, buttons, glasses, craft gifts, electronic components, food packaging, plexiglass, fabric cutting, architectural ceramics, PCB, rubber products, shell nameplates, etc.
The carbon dioxide co2 laser marking machine is composed of co2 gas and a small amount of nitrogen, hydrogen and other gases. The 10.6nm wavelength laser marking machine can have 20w, 30w or even higher power. The carbon dioxide laser marking machine is a targeted laser The marking machine has its advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of carbon dioxide laser marking machine:
1. High light energy conversion rate, which is the common advantage of all laser marking machines
2. The closed tube carbon dioxide CO2 laser marking machine can output power continuously, and the pulse frequency is relatively high.
3. Laser output with dozens of spectral lines near 10 microns, high standard accuracy can achieve output in the precise range of -10 microns
4. The wavelength is right, the transmittance is high, the beam quality is high, the line width is narrow, and the work is stable.
5. It has good directivity and good controllability, stable monochromatic frequency, low gas density and low output density.
Disadvantages of carbon dioxide co2 laser marking machine
The carbon dioxide co2 laser marking machine has a high hot gas conversion rate, and the use temperature is easy to rise. Generally, a water-cooled case is required to cool it. The increase of gas will arouse the heat of the lower energy level of the laser and reduce the particles, which will broaden the spectral line and reduce the gain coefficient. The increase in gas temperature will also cause the decomposition of CO2 molecules and reduce the concentration of CO2 molecules in the discharge tube. These elements will use the output power of the laser to reduce, and temperature quenching may also occur.