Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views:0 Author:hu Publish Time: 2021-08-14 Origin:dapeng
Current status and development prospects of laser cleaning technology
Daily industrial products and professional industrial products must use one or several of the surface treatment technologies to realize the functions required by the product design or the market.
In the process of electroplating, phosphating, spraying, welding, packaging and integrated circuit assembly of industrial products, grease, dust, rust and residual solvents, adhesives and other dirt on the surface must be removed to ensure the quality of the next process . The current cleaning methods widely used in the cleaning industry include mechanical cleaning, chemical cleaning and ultrasonic cleaning, but their application is greatly restricted under the constraints of environmental protection and the requirements of the high-precision market.
The specific reasons are as follows:
1. Mechanical methods cannot meet the requirements of high cleanliness cleaning;
2. Chemical cleaning methods can easily lead to environmental pollution, and the cleanliness obtained is also very limited; especially when the dirt composition is complex, a variety of cleaning agents must be selected for repeated cleaning to meet the requirements of surface cleanliness;
3. Although the ultrasonic cleaning method has a good cleaning effect, it is incapable of cleaning sub-micron dirt particles. The size of the cleaning tank limits the scope and complexity of the processed parts, and the drying of the workpiece after cleaning is also a major problem.
It must be admitted that my country's manufacturing industry is now a big but not strong situation, especially in the field of surface treatment technology. Modern manufacturing requires the support of strong surface treatment technology. my country's surface treatment industry has backward production capacity and requires advanced technology and technology to replace and fill it. This is an important challenge facing my country's manufacturing industry in the process of becoming stronger. While the challenges faced by the surface engineering industry bring great pressure to the industry, it also brings great opportunities.
With the advent of the Industry 4.0 era, some new intelligent industrial products have entered the market, and these new products all use surface treatment technology, and need to transform the settled production capacity into advanced productivity. Laser cleaning technology is a new type of cleaning technology that has developed rapidly in the past ten years. Because of its many advantages, it is gradually replacing traditional surface treatment cleaning processes in many fields. It can be adapted to the cleaning of various surface dirt, has minimal environmental pollution, and can do not damage the substrate. At present, this method has become a supplement and extension of the traditional cleaning method, and has shown a broad application prospect because of its many inherent advantages. Compared with the traditional cleaning process, laser cleaning technology has the following characteristics:
(1) It is a kind of "dry" cleaning, no cleaning fluid or other chemical solutions are needed, and the cleanliness is much higher than that of chemical cleaning processes;
(2) The scope of dirt removal and the scope of applicable substrates are very wide;
(3) By adjusting the laser process parameters, it is possible to effectively remove contaminants without damaging the surface of the substrate, so that the surface is as old as new;
(4) Laser cleaning can easily realize automatic operation and reduce labor;
(5) Laser cleaning efficiency is high, saving time;
(6) The laser decontamination equipment can be used for a long time, and the operating cost is low;
(7) Laser cleaning technology is a "green" cleaning process, and the eliminated waste is solid powder, small in size, easy to store, and basically does not pollute the environment.