Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views:0 Author:hu Publish Time: 2021-09-14 Origin:dapeng
The term “Mark” is synonymous with marks, engraving, marking, marking, engraving, printing, stamping, trademarks, etc. Its meaning has a specific mark to indicate the ownership of things, the manufacturer of the product, Model, grade, category, quality, size, time, measurement, inspection, audit, inspection, notarization, etc.
Laser marking is to use a laser beam to make permanent marks on the surface of various materials. The effect of marking is to expose the deep material through the evaporation of the surface material, or to "carve" traces through the chemical and physical changes of the surface material caused by light energy, or to burn off part of the material through light energy to show the required etching Graphics, text. Features of laser marking:
(1) It can process most metal or non-metal materials.
(2) The laser is processed with non-mechanical "tools", which does not produce mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress on the material, has no "tool" wear, is non-toxic, and rarely causes environmental pollution.
(3) The laser beam is very thin, so that the consumption of the processed material is small.
(4) During processing, X-rays will not be generated like electron beam bombardment and other processing methods, and it will not be interfered by electric and magnetic fields.
(5) The operation is simple, the use of computer numerical control technology can realize automatic processing, can be used for high-speed and high-efficiency processing of parts on the production line, and can be used as a part of the flexible processing system.
(6) Fine micromachining can be performed using a precision table.
(7) Use a microscope or camera system to observe or monitor the condition of the processed surface.
(8) It can pass through light-transmitting materials (such as quartz, glass) to process its internal parts.
(9) It is possible to use prisms and mirror systems (for Nd:YAG lasers can also use optical fiber light guide systems) to focus the beam on the inner surface or inclined surface of the workpiece for processing.
(10) It can mark bar codes, numbers, characters, patterns and other signs.
(11) The line width of these signs can be as small as 12mm, and the line depth can be up to 10mm or less, so it can mark the zero surface of the "millimeter-level" size.
When general metal materials are marked, the color and reflectivity of the lines are different from the original ones due to the ablation of lines with a depth of several microns or more (the width can be several microns to tens of microns), resulting in visual contrast. , So that people can be sensitive to these lines (and the shape codes, numbers, patterns, trademarks, etc. formed by the lines). For glass, these ablated lines have a "dullening" effect; for plastics, due to the photochemical reaction and ablation, there are visual contrast and smoldering effects. If the surface of the material is coated with a special colored substance for marking, the colored substance will be fixed (a high temperature ablation with the material) on the line and make it colored.