Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
The CO2 laser uses CO2 gas as the working substance to charge CO2 and other auxiliary gases into the discharge tube. When a high voltage is applied to the electrode, a glow discharge is generated in the discharge tube, so that the gas molecules release the laser light; the released laser energy is expanded. After beaming and focusing, laser processing can be performed by deflecting the scanning galvanometer.
• High precision marking, fast speed and random control of carving depth;
• High laser power, suitable for engraving and cutting of a variety of non-metallic products;
• No consumables, low processing cost, laser operating life of up to 20000-30000 hours;
• Clear marking, not easy to wear, high efficiency in engraving and cutting, environmental protection and energy saving;
• Support PLT, PCX, DXF, BMP, JPGET, etc., can directly use SHX, TTF fonts;
• Support automatic coding, printing serial number, batch number, date, barcode, QR code, etc.
• Powerful graphics rendering and editing capabilities.
Engraving a variety of non-metallic materials. Used in clothing accessories, pharmaceutical packaging, architectural ceramics, beverage packaging, fabric cutting, rubber products, shell nameplates, craft gifts, electronic components, leather and other industries. Typical application cases, such as laser marking for packaging box, coding and marking of paper and metal detonator casings.
CO2 Laser printer marking on the fly- flying laser https://youtu.be/PVVs6bY3gZ4
Power adjustment range
Marking linear depth
Minimum line width
Min. Character size
Max. Liner marking speed
PLT, DXF,character,bar code,two-dimensional code,date,serial number
Screen touch system
Standard marking area
Laser module life