Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views:0 Author:hu Publish Time: 2021-08-22 Origin:dapeng
Glass laser logo equipment—ultraviolet laser marking machine
Glass products are widely used in life due to their aesthetics, light transmission and other characteristics, such as glasses, glass doors, glass windows, etc., which can be seen everywhere. With the improvement of people's aesthetic requirements, the processing technology of glass products is becoming more and more diversified and refined. Today, the editor will introduce a device for laser marking LOGO on glass surface—ultraviolet laser marking machine.
Ultraviolet laser marking machine is a process of using a violet laser to emit ultraviolet light and irradiate the surface of the glass product to engrave patterns and LOGOs. It only needs to import the pattern, LOGO, graphic date, etc. that need to be marked into the computer, and control it through a special laser marking software. That is, it can mark and engrave patterns on the glass surface by laser, the patterns are delicate and beautiful, and the touch feels good. Ultraviolet laser marking machine has fine spot, small heat-affected area, can avoid damage to glass products, and has high yield. It is a high-quality choice for marking glass products.
Recommended model: UV laser marking machine
Characteristics of glass laser engraving process:
1. The laser marking mark is permanently retained, corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant
2. The pattern is precise and delicate, with high definition
3. Easy to operate, just import the pattern to the equipment, you can quickly achieve marking
4. High flexibility, patterns can be changed and adjusted
5. The equipment has a long service life, and the laser is fast and efficient
6. It is widely used in arts and crafts, advertising, decoration, electronics, and cosmetics industries.