Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views: 0 Author: hu Publish Time: 2021-04-03 Origin: dapeng
1. What is a laser marking machine?
The laser marking machine uses a laser beam to make permanent marks on the surface of various materials. The function of marking is to expose deep-seated substances through the evaporation of surface substances, or to "carve" traces through chemical and physical changes of surface substances caused by light energy, or to burn off some substances through light energy to display the required etching patterns and text .
Laser marking machines are mainly divided into CO2 laser marking machines, semiconductor laser marking machines, fiber laser marking machines and YAG laser marking machines.
Second, what is the purpose of the laser marking machine
1. CO2 laser marking machine
Applicable materials: mainly bamboo and wood products, paper, cloth leather, plexiglass, epoxy resin, acrylic, polyester resin and other non-metallic materials.
Application industries: craft gifts, furniture, leather clothing, advertising signs, model making, food packaging, electronic components, medical packaging, printing plate making, shell nameplates, etc.
2. Fiber laser marking machine
Adapt to materials and industries: Fiber laser marking machines are widely used in industries such as auto parts, electronic communications, hardware accessories, chip manufacturing, light industrial products, medical and food packaging. It is essential equipment for improving efficiency, saving energy and pursuing quality.
3. Ultraviolet laser marking machine
The UV laser marking machine is mainly used in the high-end market of ultra-fine processing, marking the surface of the packaging bottle of cosmetics, medicine, video and other polymer materials. The effect is fine, the marking is clear and firm, and it is better than inkjet coding and no pollution.
Applicable industries and materials include: marking and scribing of flexible PCB boards; silicon chip micro-hole and blind hole processing; LCD liquid crystal glass two-dimensional code marking, glassware surface drilling, metal surface coating marking, plastic buttons, Electronic components, gifts, communication equipment, building materials, etc.
4. Fiber laser deep engraving machine
Applicable materials: Fiber laser deep engraving machine is suitable for all metal materials. It can mark high-resolution and beautiful text and patterns on electroplating materials, coating materials, spraying materials, plastic rubber, resin, ceramics and other materials.
Widely used in automobiles, motorcycle parts, aerospace parts, industrial bearings, seals, molds, electronic components, electrical components, electrical appliances, electronic communications, precision hardware, gift accessories, medical equipment, glasses, clocks, instruments and engraving bathroom And other industries.
5. 3D laser marking machine
The 3D laser marking machine is suitable for laser marking of various metal or non-metal products with three-dimensional curved surfaces.
Widely used in precision machinery, measuring tools, cutting tools, electrical appliances, three-dimensional circuits, electronic components, 3C electronics, electronic communications, hardware accessories, hardware tools, mobile phone communication parts, automobile and motorcycle accessories, molds, plastic products, medical equipment, building materials and Pipeline high-precision product engraving.
3. What are the advantages of laser marking machine?
1. High marking accuracy
The laser marking machine has high precision and the laser light speed is very fine, acting on the surface of the material, and the precision of small repositioning can reach 0.01mm. Suitable for marking fine instruments and parts.
2. Fast marking speed
The laser marking machine is one of the fastest marking processes on the market. Among them, the processing speed of fiber laser marking machine is fast, 2-3 times of traditional marking machine, and 3 times of semiconductor laser marking machine.
3. Good marking quality
The laser marking machine has clear and beautiful marks, durable and wear-resistant, not easy to alter and cover. Played an anti-counterfeiting role to a certain extent.
Fourth, the use process of laser marking machine
Check the waterway and circuit before starting up. The startup sequence is:
1. Turn on the input power and turn on the key switch. At this time, the air extraction refrigeration system of the machine is energized, and the ammeter shows a value of about 7A;
2. Wait 5 to 10 seconds, press the trigger button on the external control panel, and the ammeter will display a zero value. After 3 to 5 seconds, the krypton lamp will light up and the ammeter will display a value of 7A. (Refer to the laser power supply operation manual);
3. Turn on the power supply of the galvanometer;
4. Turn on the computer and call up the required marking file;
5. Adjust the laser power to the working current (10～18A), and then start marking.
After the marking is completed, turn off the power of each component in the reverse order in the above order:
1. Adjust the working current of the laser power supply to the minimum (about 7A);
2. Turn off the computer;
3. Turn off the power of the galvanometer;
4. Press the stop button;
5. Turn off the key switch;
6. Disconnect input power.
Five, the operation precautions of the laser marking machine
1. It is strictly forbidden to start the laser power supply and Q-switching power supply when there is no water or the water circulation is abnormal;
2. No-load operation of Q power supply is not allowed (that is, the output terminal of Q switching power supply is suspended);
3. If there is an abnormal phenomenon, first turn off the galvanometer switch and the key switch, and then check;
4. Before the krypton lamp is ignited, it is not allowed to start other components to prevent high voltage from entering and damaging the components;
5. Note that the output end (anode) of the laser power supply is suspended to prevent fire and breakdown together with other electrical appliances;
6. Keep the internal circulating water clean. Clean the water tank regularly and replace it with deionized water or pure water.