Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views: 0 Author: hu Publish Time: 2018-08-22 Origin: dapeng
How to maintain the laser marking machine
After years of development, laser marking machines have become more and more widely used. Conceptually, laser marking machines can be used wherever they are useful for marking, such as the hardware industry, wrenches, measuring tools, sanitary ware, stainless steel Tableware, medical equipment, luggage, leather bags, gift industry, there are also many metal watch cases, watch bottoms, spectacle frames, instruments and panels, such as metal gifts, wooden boxes, USB flash drives, notebooks, clock and watch instrument industries, as well as packaging industry And the laser marking of mobile phone shells and electronic components in the electronic communication industry.
Our users will encounter some problems more or less in the process of using laser marking equipment. Below, the professional engineers of Chuangxuan Laser will share some equipment maintenance knowledge, hoping to help everyone.
1. Clean the protective glass of the F-θ lens regularly, and wipe it in one direction with a dust-free cloth dipped in a small amount of alcohol every day.
2. Regularly check the operation of the fan, and replace the fan that does not work properly.
3. Clean the mouse and keyboard regularly.
4. Clean the laser fan and air duct dust regularly. When the equipment is powered off, clean it with an air gun along the air duct every week.
5. Before starting the machine every day, carefully check the pressure of the auxiliary gas. If the gas pressure is not enough, check whether the pipeline leaks.
6. Check whether each button is damaged, and check whether the indicator light is normal.
7. Check whether the focusing lens lens is defaced before processing.
8. Check whether the position of the lifting mechanism is offset before processing.
9. Check whether the software parameter settings are changed before processing.
10. After the daily work is completed, follow the shutdown steps to shut down, and then turn off the main power supply.
11. After the work is completed, clean up the processing waste in time, clean the work site, and keep the work site tidy and clean.