Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views:0 Author:hu Publish Time: 2021-08-19 Origin:dapeng
Laser cutting machine machine maintenance
The price of laser cutting machine is not low, ranging from hundreds of thousands to millions. Therefore, as long as possible to extend the service life of the laser cutting machine in order to better save production costs and win greater benefits. This shows that the daily maintenance and maintenance of the laser cutting machine is very important. The following is mainly explained from six aspects:
1. Replacing the circulating water and cleaning the water tank: Make sure that the laser tube is filled with circulating water before the machine works. The water quality and temperature of the circulating water directly affect the service life of the laser tube. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly replace the circulating water and clean the water tank. This is best done once a week.
2. Fan cleaning: Long-term use of the fan in the machine will accumulate a lot of solid dust in the fan, make the fan a lot of noise, and it is not conducive to exhaust and deodorization. When the fan suction is insufficient and the smoke is not smooth, the fan must be cleaned.
3. Cleaning of the lens: There will be some mirrors and focusing mirrors on the machine. The laser light is emitted from the laser head after being reflected and focused by these lenses. The lens is easily stained with dust or other contaminants, which can cause laser loss or damage to the lens. So clean the lenses every day. At the same time of cleaning, pay attention to: 1. The lens should be wiped gently, and the surface coating should not be damaged; 2. The wiping process should be handled gently to prevent falling; 3. When installing the focusing lens, be sure to keep the concave surface down.
4. Guide rail cleaning: guide rails and linear shafts are one of the core components of the equipment, and their function is to play a guiding and supporting role. In order to ensure the high processing accuracy of the machine, the guide rails and straight lines are required to have high guiding accuracy and good movement stability. During the operation of the equipment, due to the large amount of corrosive dust and smoke generated during the processing of the processed parts, these smoke and dust will be deposited on the surface of the guide rail and linear shaft for a long time, which has a great impact on the processing accuracy of the equipment, and will Corrosion points are formed on the surface of the linear axis of the guide rail, which shortens the service life of the equipment. Therefore, the machine guide rails are cleaned every half a month. Turn off the machine before cleaning.
V. Fastening of screws and couplings: After the motion system has been working for a period of time, the screws and couplings at the motion connection will loosen, which will affect the stability of mechanical motion. Therefore, observe the transmission components during the operation of the machine. There is no abnormal noise or abnormal phenomenon, and the problem should be confirmed and maintained in time. At the same time, the machine should use tools to tighten the screws one by one after a period of time. The first firming should be about one month after the equipment is used.
6. Inspection of the optical path: The optical path system of the machine is completed by the reflection of the mirror and the focusing of the focusing mirror. There is no offset problem of the focusing mirror in the optical path, but the three mirrors are fixed by the mechanical part and offset There is a high possibility that, although there will be no deviation under normal circumstances, it is recommended that the user must check whether the optical path is normal before each work.
Every other week, the X-axis guide rail and lead screw, Y-axis guide rail and lead screw, Z-axis guide rail and lead screw must be checked for lubricating oil filling, to maintain the lubrication of all moving parts, and to extend the X, Y, Z axis guide rail and lead screw. Service life. b. Depending on the environment of the workshop (at least once in a month), check the contamination of the surface of the reflector and focusing lens, and clean the optical lens in time to ensure its service life (see the maintenance of optical lens for details)
Regularly clean up the debris passing the exhaust vent to ensure the exhaust effect.
Regularly check the filter in the air path to remove the water and debris in the filter in time.
Regularly check whether the screws of the travel switch bracket and the striker bracket are loose.
Clean the dust on the ventilation fan filter of the electric control cabinet in time to ensure good ventilation to facilitate the heat dissipation of the internal electrical components.
The bed sorter cleans the sundries in the protective skin cavity of the guide rail in time to avoid damage to the guide rail, thereby prolonging the service life of the guide rail.
After the machine is installed and used for a period of time, the level of the machine should be readjusted to ensure the cutting accuracy of the machine.
During the replacement process, the placement, inspection, and installation of optical lenses must be done so that the lenses are not damaged and contaminated. After a new lens is installed, it should be cleaned regularly.
When the laser cuts the material, the working surface will release a large amount of gas and splashes, which will cause damage to the lens. When contaminants fall on the surface of the lens, energy will be absorbed from the laser beam, resulting in a thermal lens effect. If the lens has not yet formed thermal stress, the operator can remove it and clean it.
During the installation and cleaning of the lens, any sticky matter, or even oil droplets printed on the nails, will increase the absorption rate of the lens and reduce the service life. Therefore, the following precautions must be taken:
1. Never install the lens with bare fingers. Wear finger cots or rubber gloves.
2. Do not use sharp instruments to avoid scratches on the surface of the lens.
3. Do not touch the film when taking the lens, but hold the edge of the lens.
4. The lens should be placed in a dry and tidy place for testing and cleaning. A good workbench should have several layers of cleaning paper towels and several sheets of lens cleaning tissue on the surface.
5. The user should avoid talking above the lens, and keep food, beverages and other potential contaminants away from the work environment.
In the process of cleaning the lens, a method with relatively low risk should be adopted. The following steps are set up for this purpose, and users should use them. First use a blowing balloon to blow off the float on the surface of the original, especially the lens with tiny particles and floc on the surface. This step is necessary. But do not use compressed air on the production line, because the air will contain oil mist and water droplets, which will deepen the pollution of the lens.
In the second step, analytical pure acetone is used to clean the lens slightly. This grade of acetone is almost anhydrous, which reduces the possibility of lens contamination.
The cotton ball must be dipped in acetone and the lens must be cleaned under light and moved in a circular motion. Once the cotton swab is dirty, it must be replaced. The cleaning should be done at one time to avoid the formation of crenellations. If the lens has two coated surfaces, such as a lens, each surface needs to be cleaned in this way. The first side needs to be placed on a layer of clean lens paper for protection.
If acetone cannot remove all the dirt, then use acid vinegar to clean it. Acid vinegar cleaning uses the dissolution of the dirt to remove the dirt, but it will not cause damage to the optical lens. This acid vinegar can be experimental grade (diluted to 50% strength), or household white vinegar containing 6% acetic acid can also be used. The cleaning procedure is the same as that of acetone, and then use acetone to remove the acid vinegar and dry the lens. At this time, the cotton ball should be changed frequently to completely absorb the acid and hydrate. Until it is cleaned.
When contaminants and lens damage cannot be removed by cleaning, especially the film burned due to metal splash and dirt, the only way to restore good performance is to replace the lens.
1. First of all, we must figure out the scope of production, processing materials and cutting thickness of our own enterprise, so as to determine the model, format and quantity of the equipment to be purchased, so as to make a simple pavement for the later procurement work. The application fields of laser cutting machines involve mobile phones, computers, sheet metal processing, metal processing, electronics, printing, packaging, leather, clothing, industrial fabrics, advertising, crafts, furniture, decoration, medical equipment and many other industries. The mainstream on the market is 3015 and 2513, that is, 3 meters times 1.5 meters and 2.5 meters times 1.3, but the format is not a problem. Generally, companies will have many formats for customers to choose from, which can be customized.
2. Professionals conduct on-site simulation solutions or provide solutions, and at the same time, they can also take their own materials to the factory for proofing.
1) The cutting seam is fine: the cutting seam of laser cutting is generally 0.10mm-0.20mm;
2) The cutting surface is smooth: whether the laser cutting surface has burrs or not; in general, YAG laser cutting machines have some burrs, which are mainly determined by the cutting thickness and the gas used. Generally, there are no burrs below 3mm. Nitrogen gas has the best effect, oxygen has the second best effect, and air has the worst effect. The fiber laser cutting machine has the least or no burrs, the cutting surface is very smooth, and the speed is very fast.
3) Look at the deformation of the material: the deformation of the material is very small
4) Power size: For example, most factories cut metal sheets below 6mm, so there is no need to buy a high-power laser cutting machine. A 500W fiber laser cutting machine can meet the production needs. If the production volume is large, worry about the 500W efficiency. Inferior to high-power laser cutting machines, the best choice is to buy two or more small and medium-power laser cutting machines, which will help manufacturers in controlling costs and improving efficiency.
5) The core parts of laser cutting: Are lasers and laser heads imported or domestically produced. Imported lasers generally use more IPG, and domestic ones generally use Raycus. At the same time, other accessories for laser cutting are also required. Pay attention to whether the motor is imported servo motor, guide rail, bed, etc., because they affect the cutting accuracy of the machine to a certain extent. One thing that needs special attention is the cooling system of the laser cutting machine-the cooling cabinet. Many companies directly use household air conditioners for cooling. In fact, everyone knows that the effect is very bad. The best way is to use industrial air conditioners, which are dedicated for special machines. , In order to achieve the best results.
3. Any piece of equipment will be damaged to varying degrees during use, so in terms of repairing after damage, whether the repair is timely and the level of charge has become a problem that needs to be considered. Therefore, the purchase is to understand the company's after-sales service through multiple channels, such as whether the maintenance fee is reasonable, and so on.