Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views: 1 Author: hu Publish Time: 2021-08-14 Origin: dapeng
Principles and advantages of laser cleaning and rust removal
Rust is a chemical reaction, essentially an oxidation reaction of metal. The most common rust phenomenon is that iron products have been exposed to the air for a long time and have an oxidation reaction with oxygen, or they are corroded by oxygen in the water to become oxides. If the rust is not removed, this spongy rust is particularly easy to absorb water, and the iron will rust faster.
Traditional rust removal methods can cause damage to the surface of the workpiece, unclean cleaning, and cause environmental pollution. Laser cleaning is a new and environmentally friendly cleaning method with no grinding and non-contact, and it can solve the problems that cannot be solved by traditional cleaning methods. The problem is considered to be the most reliable and effective solution. The principle of laser cleaning is to use high-frequency and high-energy laser pulses to irradiate the surface of the workpiece. The coating layer can instantly absorb the focused laser energy, so that the oil, rust or coating on the surface can be evaporated or peeled off instantly, which can effectively remove surface attachments or surfaces at a high speed. The cleaning method of the coating, and the laser pulse with a short action time, will not damage the metal substrate under the appropriate parameters.
Advantages of laser cleaning:
1. Green cleaning: do not use any chemical agents, and the waste after cleaning is solid harmless powder, which can completely solve the environmental pollution problem caused by chemical cleaning.
2. Non-damage cleaning: Laser cleaning is non-grinding, non-contact, and non-thermal. It will not produce mechanical force on the object to be cleaned, will not damage the surface of the object, will not damage the substrate, and will not cause secondary pollution.
3. Low cost cleaning: The initial investment of the laser cleaning system is relatively high, but it can be used stably for a long time, with a service life of up to 10 years, low operating cost, fast speed, high efficiency, time saving, and a return on investment can be quickly obtained in the long run. , The cost is lower than traditional cleaning methods.
4. Precise and precise cleaning: Laser cleaning can remove various types of contaminants on the surface of various materials to achieve a cleanliness that cannot be achieved by conventional cleaning. It can also selectively clean the contaminants on the surface of the material without damaging the surface of the material.
5. Automated cleaning: The laser can be transmitted through optical fiber, cooperate with the robot to realize long-distance operation, and can clean complex structures that are not easily reached by traditional methods. This feature also makes the safety of operators more secure in some dangerous places. It can be equipped with automatic equipment to realize automatic cleaning.