Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views:0 Author:hu Publish Time: 2021-08-24 Origin:dapeng
Fiber lasers have become a hot topic in laser physics research in recent years, and it is unanimously considered to be a new generation of products that may fully replace solid-state lasers. Fiber lasers refer to lasers that use rare-earth-doped glass fibers as gain media. Fiber lasers can be developed on the basis of fiber amplifiers: high power density is easily formed in the fiber under the action of pump light, resulting in laser working material. The energy level "number inversion" can form a laser oscillation output when a positive feedback loop (to form a resonant cavity) is properly added. Fiber laser marking machine uses laser beam to make permanent marks on the surface of various materials. The effect of marking is to expose the deep material through the evaporation of the surface material, or to "carve" traces through the physical change of the surface material caused by light energy, or to burn off part of the material through light energy to reveal the pattern to be etched , Text, bar code and other types of graphics.
The so-called fiber laser marking machine means that the marking machine uses a fiber laser. The fiber laser has the characteristics of small size (no water cooling device, air cooling), good beam quality (fundamental mode), and maintenance-free. It is mainly composed of lasers. , Vibrating lens and marking card. The marking machine adopts fiber laser to produce laser. The beam quality is good. Its output center is 1064nm. The life of the whole machine is about 100,000 hours, which is longer than other types of laser markers. Long, the electro-optical conversion efficiency is more than 28%. Compared with other types of laser marking machines, the conversion efficiency of 2%-10% has a great advantage, and it has outstanding performance in energy saving and environmental protection.
1. It can process a variety of metal and non-metal materials. Especially for high hardness, high melting point, brittle materials, marking is more advantageous.
2. It belongs to non-contact processing, does not damage the product, has no tool wear, and has good marking quality.
3. The laser beam is thin, the processing material consumption is small, and the processing heat-affected zone is small.
4. High processing efficiency, computer control, easy to realize automation.
Widely used in integrated circuit chips, computer accessories, industrial bearings, watches, electronic and communication products, aerospace devices, various auto parts, home appliances, hardware tools, molds, wires and cables, food packaging, jewelry, tobacco, and military affairs, etc. Field graphics and text marking, and mass production line operations.
Fiber lasers are divided into two categories: continuous fiber lasers and pulsed fiber lasers. According to the power size:
1. Continuous 5W, 10W, 20W to 400W, 4000W;
2. Pulse 10W, 15W, 20W, 25W, 30W to 50W.
Fiber laser marking machine is the most advanced laser marking equipment in the world today. It has the characteristics of good beam quality, small size, fast speed, long working life, flexible and convenient installation, and maintenance-free. Fiber laser, the latest international model, the most reliable structure, small size, low power consumption, no high voltage, no need for a huge water cooling system (only about 300W), high beam quality, close to ideal beam, USB interface output control, optical scanning vibration Mirror, laser repetition rate is high, high speed and no distortion.
(1) The advantages of miniaturization and intensiveness brought about by the low manufacturing cost of glass optical fiber, mature technology and the scalability of optical fiber;
(2) The glass fiber does not need to have a strict phase matching of the incident pump light like a crystal, which is due to the non-uniform broadening caused by the Stark splitting of the glass matrix, which results in a wider absorption band;
(3) The glass material has a very low volume-to-area ratio, fast heat dissipation, and low loss, so the up-conversion efficiency is high, and the laser threshold is low;
(4) The output laser wavelength is many: this is because the energy level of rare earth ions is very rich and there are many kinds of rare earth ions;
(5) Tunability: Due to the wide energy level of rare earth ions and the wide fluorescence spectrum of glass fiber.
(6) Since the fiber laser has no optical lens in the resonant cavity, it has the advantages of adjustment-free, maintenance-free, and high stability, which is unmatched by traditional lasers.
(7) The fiber is exported, so that the laser can be easily qualified for various multi-dimensional and arbitrary space processing applications, making the design of the mechanical system very simple.
(8) Competent in harsh working environment, with high tolerance to dust, shock, impact, humidity and temperature.
(9) No need for thermoelectric cooling and water cooling, just simple air cooling.
(10) High electro-optical efficiency: The comprehensive electro-optical efficiency is as high as 20%, which greatly saves power consumption during work and saves operating costs. The high-power, commercial fiber laser is six kilowatts.
When the fiber laser marking machine is not working, the power supply of the marking machine and the computer should be cut off.
When the machine is not working, cover the field lens lens to prevent dust from polluting the optical lens.
When the machine is working, the circuit is in a high-voltage state. Non-professionals should not overhaul it when it is turned on to avoid electric shock.
Any failure of this machine should immediately cut off the power supply.
If the equipment is used for a long time, the dust in the air will be adsorbed on the lower end surface of the focusing lens. The lighter ones will reduce the power of the laser and affect the marking effect; the more serious ones will cause the optical lens to absorb heat and overheat and cause it to burst. When the marking effect is not good, you should carefully check whether the surface of the focusing lens is contaminated.
If the surface of the focusing lens is contaminated, remove the focusing lens and clean its lower end surface.
Take care when removing the focusing lens, and be careful not to damage or fall; at the same time, do not touch the surface of the focusing lens with your hands or other objects.
The cleaning method is to mix absolute ethanol (analytical grade) and ether (analytical grade) at a ratio of 3:1, use a long-fiber cotton swab or lens paper to intrude into the mixture, gently scrub the lower end surface of the focusing lens, and wipe each side. The cotton swab or lens paper must be replaced once.
During the working process of the marking machine, the marking machine shall not be moved to avoid damage to the machine.
Do not cover or place other items on the marking machine, so as not to affect the heat dissipation effect of the machine.
Laser marking machines are widely used, but the specifics still need to be determined by the material. Some materials only need to be printed and do not need to use the laser. Because the laser is fine marking, it will be a little bit if it is used on a rough workpiece. The big material is small, but how to know what product is suitable for laser marking machine, let's give a specific example; in the hardware industry, wrenches, measuring tools, sanitary ware, stainless steel tableware, medical equipment, luggage, leather bags, and gift industries, there are also many, such as metal Gifts, wooden boxes, U disks, notebooks, metal watch cases, watch bottoms, spectacle frames, instruments and panels in the watch and instrument industry, as well as laser marking of mobile phone shells and electronic components in the packaging industry and electronic communication industry. So through these we know that laser marking machine has a broad market prospect, and this market has yet to be developed and tapped, so laser marking machine companies should set an example, do a good job of quality, and open up the market. When customers solve problems, they also bring profits, so in the future there will be more room for development and better market prospects. So doing the present and looking to the future is a good way to cater to the market and create performance.