Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views:0 Author:hu Publish Time: 2021-09-01 Origin:dapeng
The laser marking machine with a laser wavelength of 10.64um is harmful to human skin when it is working, so the operator must pay attention to safety during use. When the laser marking machine is working, it is very dangerous if it fails. Novices must be trained by professionals to operate independently. We have summarized 13 details of the safe work of laser cutting machines based on experience. Friends are helpful, the operation details are as follows:
1. Observe the general safety operation regulations for laser equipment. Start the laser strictly in accordance with the laser startup procedure.
2. Operators must be trained to be familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment, and to master the knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protection equipment according to the regulations, and you must wear protective glasses that meet the regulations near the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material before it is clear whether it can be irradiated or heated by laser, so as to avoid the potential hazards of smoke and vapor.
5. When the equipment is started, the operator shall not leave the post or be taken care of without authorization. If it is necessary to leave, the operator should stop the machine or cut off the power switch.
6. Keep the fire extinguisher within easy reach; turn off the laser or shutter when not working; do not place paper, cloth or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
7. When an abnormality is found during the processing, the machine should be shut down immediately, and the fault should be eliminated or reported to the supervisor in time.
8. Keep the laser, the bed and the surrounding area clean, orderly, and free of oil pollution, and stack the workpieces, plates, and waste materials in accordance with the regulations.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid crushing the welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders should comply with gas cylinder supervision regulations. It is forbidden to explode gas cylinders in the sun or close to heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
10. Observe the high-voltage safety regulations when repairing. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1,000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance shall be carried out in accordance with regulations and procedures.
11. After turning on the machine, manually start the machine in the X and Y directions at low speed, and check whether there is any abnormality.
12. After inputting the new part program, test run it first and check its operation.
13. When working, pay attention to the operation of the machine tool to avoid accidents caused by the cutting machine going out of the effective stroke range or two collisions.