Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views:0 Author:hu Publish Time: 2021-08-20 Origin:dapeng
The difference between 20W, 30w, 50w fiber laser marking machine
One. The 20W fiber laser marking machine is a best-selling model.
The fiber laser marking machine first came out with a 10W laser. It should be around 2005. At that time, a 10W fiber laser marking machine was about 200,000 yuan. The laser was made by German IPG. Yes. Later, special lasers for 20W, 30w, 50w to 8000W cutting machines were slowly released.
20w fiber laser marking machine can reach a linear speed of 7 meters per second under the condition of ensuring clear visibility. With the development and changes of upstream suppliers, the price of the whole machine is gradually decreasing, so that the investment is small and the return is fast.
Marking sample map
2. What is the advantage of 30W fiber laser marking machine than 20W?
This is a problem frequently encountered by customers in recent years. Why do you often encounter it in recent years? Because the cost of 30W in the first few years is high, the price is high, and generally 20W can be satisfied, few people buy 30W;
The difference between 30w fiber laser marking machine and 20w fiber laser marking machine
1. The laser power is increased by 10W. That is to say, the average output power is increased from the original 20 to 30
2. The marking depth is higher than before, provided that the marking is deeper than 20W at the same time
3, 30w fiber laser marking machine should be faster, provided that under the same depth, 30W is more time-saving than 20W. After testing, it saves 1/3 of the time.
4. Combining the previous point, when the depth is not required and the marking content can be clearly visible, 30 watts can improve work efficiency.
Fiber laser marking machine
3. How deep can the 50W fiber laser marking machine mark?
This question is often asked by customers. After our test, we have the following introduction to this question:
1. First look at the material: metal parts generally include carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, etc. For these three materials, stainless steel is generally better. Stainless steel with a thickness of 1mm can be cut through in more than 1 minute.
If deep marking is carried out, stainless steel will generate high heat and easily cause deformation. For carbon steel, there is no deformation, and it takes about 15 minutes for a depth of 1mm. (When you use it, you should also consider the number of words.) The efficiency of aluminum alloy is about the same as that of stainless steel.
2. Secondly, look at the speed. As mentioned above, the speed is compared. For the same depth, the higher the laser power, the faster the speed.
3. Depth, if according to theoretical calculation, the marking depth is 0.1mm once, then 10 times is 1mm.
But in fact, we found that this is not the case. The main reason is that after the action of the laser and the metal, something similar to embroidery is formed on the surface, which hinders the secondary processing of the laser, so when we are doing deep marking, we must clean while marking. This function is a 50w fiber laser marking. The machine is available.