Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views:0 Author:hu Publish Time: 2021-07-30 Origin:dapeng
The industry prospects of hand-held fiber laser welding machines, which industries are hand-held laser welding machines mainly used in?
The hand-held fiber laser welding machine is a new type of laser welding equipment, which is mainly aimed at some long-distance large workpieces, overcomes the limitation of the workbench stroke space, and replaces the traditional fixed optical path with a handheld type, which makes the welding flexible and allows Outdoor mobile welding is possible. What is the industry prospect of hand-held fiber laser welding machine? Let's take a look now.
The working principle of the hand-held fiber laser welding machine is to directly irradiate the high-energy laser beam on the surface of the workpiece. Through the interaction between the laser and the material, the inside of the material is melted, and then cooled and crystallized to form a weld. This welding method has the advantages of beautiful welding seam, fast welding speed, simple operation and no consumables. The welding in the field of sheet metal materials can perfectly replace the traditional argon arc welding.
Advantages of handheld fiber laser welding machine:
1. Wide welding range: The handheld fiber laser welding machine is originally equipped with a 10m fiber extension cable, which effectively overcomes the limitation of the worktable's stroke space, and can perform long-distance non-contact welding processing.
2. Convenient and flexible to use: The main body of the handheld fiber laser welding machine is equipped with movable pulleys, which can move the working point at any time, and is no longer limited to a fixed workbench.
3. Multiple welding methods: welding at any angle can be realized, such as tailor welding, vertical welding, diagonal welding, internal fillet welding, external fillet welding, etc. It can also perform low-power cutting, as long as the welding copper nozzle is replaced with a cutting copper nozzle, it is very convenient to use one machine for multiple purposes.
4. Good welding effect: The hand-held fiber laser welding machine adopts thermal fusion welding, which has small heat influence in the welding area, large welding depth, high welding forming firmness, beautiful and smooth welding seam without secondary polishing, which saves costs.
Compared with argon arc welding, the hand-held fiber laser welding machine can complete the welding of various special-shaped metals with fast speed, small deformation, high precision, beautiful welding seam, and can be used for welding of precision and small parts. This is something that argon arc welding cannot have. In terms of energy consumption, the energy consumption of a handheld laser welding machine is only half of that of argon arc welding, and the processing cost can be saved by 50%. The welded product does not need to be polished twice, which saves a process and greatly reduces the cost. Therefore, it is a trend that handheld fiber laser welding machines replace traditional argon arc welding. It will soon become one of the main welding methods for the majority of manufacturers in the metal processing industry.
Since the highly evaluated handheld laser welding machine has the advantages of simple, efficient and fast operation, a wide range of weldable materials, and low maintenance costs, this handheld laser welding machine is widely used in many industries. So what are the main uses of this cost-effective handheld laser welding machine so far?
1. Cabinets, kitchens and toilets
At present, people often need to use a variety of cabinets, kitchens and toilets, including some stainless steel cabinets and kitchenware. Stainless steel cabinets and kitchen utensils are usually made by splicing various plates during the production process, and the plates naturally need to be cut during the production process, and most of the cutting is done with a handheld laser welding machine.
2. Stairs and elevators
In the process of making elevators and stairs, especially some corners and corners need to be welded with an easy-to-operate handheld laser welding machine to ensure that every corner can be welded in place and ensure the aesthetics of the stairs and elevators, so the evaluation is high The application of hand-held laser welding machines in stair elevators is also relatively common.
3. In terms of door and window guardrail
In the process of modern home improvement, more and more stainless steel materials are used, including some stainless steel doors, windows and guardrails, and stainless steel doors, windows and guardrails also need to be welded by welding equipment in the process of building. The well-received handheld laser welding machine plays such a role to ensure that the display effect of doors, windows and guardrails will not be affected after welding.
In summary, the formal handheld laser welding machine is mainly used for cabinets, kitchens, stair elevators, and door and window guardrails. In addition, the cost-effective handheld laser welding machine can ensure the welding performance due to the fast welding speed and the simple welding process and easy operation. The effect is more beautiful, so this highly evaluated handheld laser welding machine can also be widely used in many common industries such as food packaging, electronic components and jewelry.