Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views:0 Author:hu Publish Time: 2021-09-08 Origin:dapeng
Fiber laser is the core equipment of fiber laser cutting machine, and it will have a great impact on the use of the whole machine after failure. One of the main reasons for the failure of the fiber laser power supply is the condensation inside the laser. The condensation inside the city fiber laser is closely related to the daily bad habits of customers operating and using the fiber laser.
In order to reduce the failure rate of the fiber laser and reduce the loss to customers due to the shutdown of the fiber laser cutting machine, you should pay attention to it when using the fiber laser cutting machine.
Start-up sequence of fiber laser cutting machine
1. Check whether there are items in the operating range of the machine tool that affect the safe operation;
2. Turn on the main power switch of the fiber laser cutting machine and the control power switch of each branch;
3. Turn on the voltage stabilizer and check whether the operating status of the voltage stabilizer is normal;
4. Turn on the power switch of the fiber laser, then turn on the key switch, and let the fiber laser with its own air conditioner or internal desuperheater run for more than 30 minutes;
5. Turn on the air compressor when the fiber laser is turned on and run for 20 minutes to check whether the air compressor is operating normally;
6. Open the air circuit control valve, turn on the refrigeration dryer, and check whether the refrigeration dryer is operating normally and whether the air pressure is normal;
7. According to the cutting needs, open the cutting auxiliary gas control valve to check whether the cutting auxiliary gas pressure is normal;
8. Turn on the power switch of the machine tool and press the power button to start the machine tool control system. After the control system starts normally, the machine tool returns to the origin;
9. After the fiber laser has been powered on for more than 30 minutes, turn on the chiller and check whether the chiller is operating normally;
10. After the actual temperature of the high and low temperature water of the chiller reaches the set temperature difference of one degree, apply a high voltage to the fiber laser to check whether the fiber laser is operating normally;
11. Turn on the exhaust fan or dust collector, check whether the operation of the exhaust fan or dust collector is normal, and the fiber laser cutting machine enters the state to be cut.
Fiber laser cutting machine sequence
1. Turn off the exhaust fan or dust collector;
2. Turn off the high voltage of the fiber laser, return to the origin of the machine tool, and then turn off the control system as required. After the control system is shut down, press the power off button to turn off the power of the control system and turn off the main power switch of the machine tool;
3. Turn off the chiller;
4. Turn off the refrigerating dryer, and turn off the control valves of each gas circuit;
5. Turn off the air compressor;
6. Turn off the fiber laser key switch, then turn off the power switch or do not turn off the key switch and power switch to keep the fiber laser in a charged state, and it can be quickly turned on the next day;
7. Turn off the regulator;
8. Turn off the power switch of each branch and turn off the main power switch of the fiber laser cutting machine.
Reminder: Please strictly follow the power on and off sequence to effectively reduce the risk of condensation inside the fiber laser, thereby reducing the failure of the fiber laser.