Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views:0 Author:hu Publish Time: 2021-08-30 Origin:dapeng
With the development of science and technology, the welding industry has become more and more developed, and laser welding machine products have also been discussed by users. Today, I will talk about why automatic laser soldering machines are better than hand-held laser soldering machines.
The handheld laser welding machine uses high-energy laser pulses to locally heat a small area of the material. The energy of the laser radiation diffuses into the material through heat conduction, and the material is melted to form a specific molten pool. The hand-held laser welding machine can be used for welding of relatively large products in industries such as cabinets, kitchens, shelves, ovens, stainless steel doors and windows guardrails, etc. It is not suitable for precise welding, and the welding speed is slow, requiring manual operations, and the welding efficiency is low. .
Disadvantages of handheld laser welding machine
1. In the process of crack laser welding, because the heat input of the laser is small, the amount of welding deformation is small and the stress generated by the welding is also small, so high-temperature cracks will not occur under normal circumstances. However, due to the different raw materials and improper selection of process parameters, high-temperature cracks sometimes occur.
2. Removal and weldability changes When performing medium to high-energy laser beam welding, a plasma controller must be used to drive out the ionized gas around the molten pool to ensure the reappearance of the weld bead. Moreover, in materials with high reflectivity and high thermal conductivity, such as aluminum, copper and their alloys, the weldability will be changed by laser during welding.
3. Welding spatter When laser welding is completed, there will be many metal particles on the surface of some workpieces or materials. These metal particles are attached to the surface of the workpiece or materials, which not only affects the beauty, but also affects the application. The reason for this phenomenon is that there are stains on the surface of the workpiece or the material, or the galvanized layer.
4. Welding bead When the weld trajectory changes greatly, it is easy to show welding bead or unevenness at the corners. The reason for this phenomenon is that the trajectory of the welding seam changes greatly and the teaching is uneven. At this time, it is necessary to adjust the welding parameters to deal with the method of connecting the excessive corners.
The laser automatic laser soldering machine can effectively solve these pain points. Advantages of laser soldering machine:
1. The laser soldering machine adopts non-contact welding, no stress is generated;
2. The laser soldering machine uses non-contact heating to melt the bandwidth. It does not require any auxiliary tools. It can be processed on the double-sided printed circuit board after the double-sided components are equipped without the threat of static electricity.
3. Good stability for repeated operation. Flux has little pollution to welding tools
4. The welding speed of the laser soldering machine is fast, which is three times the speed of the ordinary soldering machine;
5. No space limitation, laser soldering machine can weld narrow areas and micro components
6. The laser soldering machine has no soldering iron tip damage and less consumables
7. It can realize automatic visual programming, easy to realize automation
8. The laser soldering machine has a long life, low power consumption and low maintenance cost.
Laser soldering machine application field: laser soldering machine can be widely used in medical, military and automotive electronics industries, especially for soldering iron tips that are prone to interference, soldering devices are sensitive to temperature, and higher automation requirements are more obvious in areas that cannot be solved by traditional soldering iron welding. Advantages, at the same time, laser wire feeding solder can replace traditional manual welding to realize automated production. The wire feeding solder of the laser soldering machine is suitable for products with large solder joints such as PCB boards, FPCB boards, and connecting terminals; at the same time, due to the better controllability of laser energy, it can weld traditional high heat dissipation materials.