Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views:0 Author:hu Publish Time: 2021-08-31 Origin:dapeng
The quasi-continuous fiber laser (QCW for short) can work in pulsed and continuous (CW) modes, so a single laser can handle various processing tasks that previously required two different lasers to complete, so it also has more processing advantages , Below we analyze the processing advantages of QCW through processing cases in some industries.
1. 3C electronics industry
1. Apple charging cable plug spot welding
Application case: Spot welding of 3C product plugs such as mobile phones, PADs, and computer charging lines;
Application requirements: 0.3mm stainless steel spot welding to the stainless steel substrate, the diameter of the welding spot is required to be within 0.1mm;
Application analysis: Compared with YAG spot welding, QCW solder joints are smaller, and the appearance is flatter, which is more suitable for small plug welding.
2. Spot welding of electronic components
Application case: Each roll of material tape needs to be welded together, and then the copper solder tape is stamped to form 3C electronic components;
Application requirements: 0.2mm red copper strips are tailor-welded together to complete the penetration without deformation;
Application analysis: Copper material has high reflectivity. QCW lasers with large single pulse energy and high peak power have the best welding effect. YAG lasers have poor energy output and are not suitable for welding thin, high-reflection materials.
3. Fine ceramic cutting
Application case: fine cutting of circuit ceramic substrate;
Application requirements: 0.5mm ceramic cutting, no slag on the bottom, no cracking on the edge, and smooth;
Application analysis: QCW has high peak power, less heat than continuous laser cutting, and ceramics are not susceptible to thermal cracking.
2. Power battery industry
1. Spot welding of power lithium battery electrode cap
Application case: Spot welding of cylindrical lithium battery electrode caps such as automotive power 18650;
Application requirements: Spot welding of 0.2mm stainless steel electrode cap to aluminum gasket;
Application analysis: Compared with YAG laser, QCW output energy is more uniform and stable, energy control is more precise, and it is more suitable for spot welding of fine and thin materials.
2. Spot welding of power lithium battery tabs
Application case: Spot welding of electrode sheet for automobile power square lithium battery;
Application requirements: 0.1mm nickel tabs are spot welded to 0.1mm aluminum shell, and the welding is firm;
Application analysis: Compared with YAG laser, QCW output energy is more uniform and stable, energy control is more precise, and it is more suitable for spot welding of thin materials.
3. Medical industry
1. Welding of precision medical accessories
Application case: Welding of medical precision parts pillar to the top cap of the parts;
Application requirements: 0.2mm titanium alloy pillars are welded to 0.2mm titanium alloy caps, which are required to be firm and not black;
Application analysis: QCW has a small spot size and fine energy control, which is suitable for welding precision medical accessories.
Fourth, QCW advantage
1. Chuangxin Laser QCW series products have two specifications: module and complete machine. They are small in size and have various compatibility. They can directly replace market products and can be used directly. They are convenient for wiring and can be used in offline situations;
2. QCW laser = pulse laser + continuous laser, can switch between pulse and continuous mode, and simultaneously handle the processing tasks of two different lasers in the past;
3. It has the characteristics of high peak value and high pulse power, and its peak power can reach 10 times the average power in continuous mode operation; pulse energy stability is high, pulse energy stability volatility is 2%, suitable for precision welding occasions;
4. The beam mode and fiber core diameter can be selected according to different application requirements (welding, cutting), and a variety of output core diameters are available, suitable for different applications;
5. It can replace lamp pump (YAG), QCW laser = Nd: YAG laser (drilling + welding) + fiber laser (cutting).
Five, QCW processing characteristics of different applications