Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views:0 Author:hu Publish Time: 2021-09-08 Origin:dapeng
MOPA fiber lasers have excellent applications in industrial marking and engraving. Not only that, MOPA fiber lasers can meet the needs of high-quality industrial processing due to their wide pulse width, high peak power, high frequency, and excellent beam quality. Ultra-thin dissimilar metal materials also have excellent performance in welding, mainly used in 3C electronics, new energy and other fields.
Welding of dissimilar metal materials
Note: The horizontal material is the base material, and the vertical material is the welding material.
Welding process guidance:
1. Welding laser: MOPA70-200, the thicker the metal material, the higher the reflectivity of the material, and the higher the laser power required;
2. Welding method: According to the shape of the welding area, you can choose spiral spot welding or jitter wire welding;
3. Welding configuration: galvanometer scanning welding. Due to the high welding laser power, it is recommended to use fused silica or composite material focusing field lens to prevent welding instability caused by thermal lens problems;
4. Welding parameters: medium and small pulse width, high frequency, medium and low speed, can be welded firmly, and the welding surface is flat and smooth.
1. Mobile phone/computer industry
Laser welding can greatly improve the production level and quality of internal components of electronic products. In mobile phones, laser welding is used in many places, such as mobile phone middle plate shrapnel, antenna shrapnel, camera module shrapnel welding, etc., laser welding is used to weld metal shrapnel In the conductive position, it can effectively prevent oxidation and corrosion without affecting the conductivity. The material of the shrapnel is generally nickel-plated copper, gold-plated aluminum, copper-plated steel, gold-plated steel, etc., and the material of the mobile phone case is generally aluminum or aluminum-magnesium alloy .
Using Chuangxin MOPA laser to weld mobile phone shrapnel, the welding spot is beautiful and the welding firmness is stronger.
Mobile phone middle plate shrapnel▲
2. Battery industry
The new energy industry has developed rapidly in recent years. Among them, the connecting pieces of lithium batteries and power batteries can be well applied to pulse laser welding. The metal connecting pieces of different properties are welded to the battery electrodes by MOPA laser, so that they are perfectly combined with existing strength. It does not affect the conductivity. The material of the connecting piece is generally aluminum, nickel, nickel-plated copper, etc., and most of the battery electrode material is aluminum or copper.
Using Chuangxin MOPA laser to weld the battery connecting piece, the heat affected zone of the solder joint is small and beautiful, and the welding penetration is deeper than that of the traditional laser.
Power battery aluminum connecting piece▲
Lithium battery electrode▲
3. Other industries
3C electronic components▲
Multi-network cable socket shell ▲
MOPA-70H Pulsed Fiber Laser▲
MOPA－120H Pulsed Fiber Laser▲
1. The beam quality is good and can be used for precision welding;
2. Narrow pulse width, small heat-affected zone, suitable for sheet welding;
3. The frequency and pulse width can be adjusted in a wide range, which can meet more materials welding;
4. Air-cooled, small size, built-in red light, no consumables.