Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views: 0 Author: hu Publish Time: 2021-07-28 Origin: dapeng
[Laser marking of mobile phone antenna partition strip, laser marking of mobile phone middle frame]
In order to solve the "death grip" brought by metal to mobile phones, mobile phone manufacturers have also tried their best. The most common is to open a few gaps around the mobile phone to leave some gaps for the mobile phone to receive signals, so various "leucorrhea" The design of "antenna", "U-shaped antenna" and "micro-slit antenna" make the mobile phone have a sense of separation or disharmony.
The mobile phone rotary laser marking machine is an automatic laser marking machine model independently developed by Dapeng Laser in 2014. It is a laser marking machine series targeted at the middle shell of mobile phones. The products currently used in a wide range of applications include OPPO series and Huawei series mobile phones. Its main function is to engrave the electroplating layer of the middle shell of the mobile phone, so as to achieve precise position without large and small sides, and the utility of 360 degrees without breakpoints on the four sides of the mobile phone.
• The marking software is powerful, compatible with files from CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Photoshop and other software;
• Support PLT, PCX, DXF, BMP, JPGE, etc., and SHX and TTF font libraries can be used directly;
• Support automatic encoding, printing serial number, batch number, date, barcode, QR code automatic number skipping, etc.
* Excellent beam quality;
* Maintenance-free operation, non-contact processing, high processing efficiency, computer control, easy to realize automation;
* Good stability, high pulse frequency, uniform engraving lines, fine patterns, and strong engraving depth ability.
Widely used in integrated circuit chips, computer accessories, industrial bearings, clocks, electronic and communication products, aerospace devices, home appliances, hardware tools, molds, wires and cables, food packaging, jewelry, tobacco and military applications and other fields of graphics and text mark.