Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views: 0 Author: hu Publish Time: 2021-08-22 Origin: dapeng
Analysis of 3D surface laser marking process
The application of laser marking in daily life is very extensive, and it is popular in all walks of life, whether it is the advertising industry, handicraft industry, cosmetics industry or electronics industry, there are lasers everywhere. However, with the popularization of laser technology, the requirements for laser marking technology have also changed, from flat marking to three-dimensional marking, curved surface marking and so on. So, how does the laser achieve surface marking? The editor today will introduce the 3D surface laser marking process in detail.
Since many of the objects marked by laser are curved, such as cylindrical thermos marking, sphere marking, round tube marking, etc., according to different marking requirements, laser marking curved surfaces are mainly divided into two ways
1. When the product has a small bending area or a relatively small object, you can choose a 3D laser marking machine to mark directly
2. When the curved surface of the product is large or the object is large, a special fixture needs to be customized, and the 3D laser marking machine can be used to realize the marking while rotating to achieve the effect of marking the curved surface.
The 3D curved laser marking machine is equipped with three-dimensional dynamic laser marking control hardware and software, equipped with a dedicated three-dimensional galvanometer to control the laser beam to mark any three-dimensional curved surface, and realize customized processing of various curved surface materials.
Recommended model: fiber laser marking machine
1. This model is equipped with a fiber laser, which can realize marking on metal and plastic surfaces
2. The model is small and covers a small area
3. Fast marking speed and fine effect
4. It can be used with fixtures to realize complex surface marking