Dapeng laser specializing in R&D, manufacturing fiber laser marking machine, industrial laser welding machines and laser sheet cutting machine, we also provides Laser sources and spare parts to the laser machine manufacturers in China and surrounding countries.
Views: 0 Author: hu Publish Time: 2021-08-03 Origin: dapeng
How to use laser marking machine
Check the waterway and circuit before starting the machine. The boot sequence is:
①Turn on the incoming line power and turn on the key switch. At this time, the machine's air extraction and refrigeration system are energized, and the ammeter shows a value of about 7A;
②Wait for 5 to 10 seconds, press the trigger button on the external control panel, the ammeter will display a value of zero, after 3 to 5 seconds, the krypton lamp will ignite and the ammeter will display a value of 7A. (Refer to the operation manual of laser power supply);
③Turn on the power of the galvanometer;
④Turn on the computer and call up the required marking file;
⑤Adjust the laser power supply to the working current (10～18A), and then start marking;
After marking, turn off the power of each component in the reverse direction according to the above sequence:
① Adjust the working current of the laser power supply to the minimum (about 7A);
②Turn off the computer;
③Turn off the power supply of the galvanometer;
④ Press the stop button;
⑤Turn off the key switch;
⑥ Disconnect the incoming power supply.
Function of laser marking machine
Laser marking is to use a laser beam to make permanent marks on the surface of various materials. The effect of marking is to expose the deep material through the evaporation of the surface material, or to "carve" traces through the chemical and physical changes of the surface material caused by light energy, or to burn off part of the material through light energy to show the required etching Patterns, text.
The use of laser marking machine
The laser marking machine is currently one of the most advanced laser equipment, and its uses are quite wide. For example, the semiconductor integrated circuit industry, the food and beverage industry, the jewelry industry and the household appliance industry are all used in fields such as laser marking machines. Compared with traditional mechanical engraving, chemical corrosion, screen printing, ink printing and other methods, it has low cost, high flexibility, and can be controlled by a computer system. The strong and permanent mark produced by the laser acting on the surface of the workpiece is its outstanding feature .
The use of laser marking machine has the following advantages:
1. Permanence: If the marking mark will not fade due to environmental relations (touch, acid and alkaline gas, high temperature, low temperature, etc.).
2. Anti-counterfeiting: The mark engraved by laser marking technology is not easy to imitate and change, and to a certain extent, it has strong anti-counterfeiting.
3. Non-contact: Laser marking is processed by a non-mechanical "light knife", which can print marks on any regular or irregular surface, and the workpiece will not produce internal stress after marking, ensuring the original accuracy of the workpiece. No corrosion to the working surface, no "tool" wear, no poison, no pollution.
4. Wide applicability: Using laser as a processing method, it can process a variety of metal and non-metal materials (aluminum, copper, iron, wood products, etc.).
5. High engraving accuracy: The objects engraved by the laser marking machine have fine patterns, and the minimum line width can reach 0.04mm. The marking is clear, durable and beautiful. Laser marking can meet the needs of printing large amounts of data on extremely small plastic parts. For example, it can print two-dimensional bar codes that require more accuracy and clarity, which has stronger market competitiveness than imprinting or jet marking methods.
6. Low running cost: The marking speed is fast and the marking is formed at one time, and the energy consumption is low, so the running cost is low.